- - 2013 -
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (5)
- February/21: NEW PRODUCTS ON THE WAY!
- February/21: BOOK A BEAVERTAIL TRIP
- February/03: Eco Friendly Fly Fishing...
- February/01: Fish Free February
- February/01: Reel In Your Sweetheart!...
- January 2013 (4)
- - 2012 -
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (4)
- October/18: New Iventory
- October/12: BLACK FRIDAY GUAD SPECIAL
- October/12: WIN A YETI ROADIE
- October/05: Colorado River Fishing...
- August 2012 (4)
- August/15: BULL RED @ PORT O'CONNOR
- August/12: Port O Connor Fly Fishing
- August/08: Tailing Reds
- August/08: I believe in Texas Tarpon
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (3)
- February/20: TROUTFEST SPECIAL
- February/09: Guadalupe River fishing report
- February/09: New To Flyfishing?
- January 2012 (3)
- - 2011 -
- December 2011 (4)
- December/31: FISHING REPORT for end of 2011
- December/23: Bug Study
- December/23: New Canyon Lake Fly Shop
- December/17: New Canyon Lake Fly Shop
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)
- - 2010 -
- December 2010 (4)
- December/30: Fishing Conditions
- December/29: Fishing Conditions
- December/09: Fly Fishing Gift Certificates
- December/08: Dec 2010 fishing/river report
- November 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (3)
- April/16: Great fishing despite...
- April/09: New Braunfels Fly Fishing Film...
- April/01: Golf & Fish
- March 2010 (3)
March 7, 2012
Started off the spring bass season with a bang! We floated the Devils River for two days followed by a one day float trip on the south Llano with great success! Despite the harsh head winds upward of 35mph and the full moon curse we managed to land several good size fish on the fly. ReelFly Fishing Adventures is now offering overnight camping trips on some excellent rivers for very affordable prices. For overnight trips we have a 8 person lodge type tent that easily sleeps your group on comfortable cots. For overnight trips we require four anglers and use both drift boats to accomodat 4ppl to two full days of guided fishing on the Colorado River, Llano River and Devils River. I would highly recommend the Redington Predator rod for your spring season, the rod easily cast big flies through 30mph + winds with amazing accuracy. The Predator is now my favorite bass rod and you can pick this affordable rod up at our fly shop in Sattler. Call now to reserve your spot for the spring and summer months! Fishing is awesome now.....and getting even better by the day!
4 person overnight camping/ fishing trip prices are as follows:
Colorado River $425.00 per person, 4 person minimum. (includes any equipment needed, two full days guided fishing, all meals and water. Each angler will have their own cot provided in a large tent with plenty of room for gear storage.
Llano River $450.00 per person, 4 person minimum. (includes any equipment needed, two full days guided fishing, all meals and water. Each angler will have their own cot provided in a large tent with plenty of room for gear storage.
Devils River $700.00 per person 4 person minimum. (includes any equipment needed, two and half days guided fishing, all meals and water. Each angler will have their own cot provided in a large tent with plenty of room for gear storage. (this trip requires a lot of preparation and we require a 10 day notice for planning your trip.